How Perk-Up Works
How does it work?
- Perk-Up contains protein and fiber which make you feel full while consuming fewer calories than from fat.
- Perk-Up will improve satiety, which is the long term effect of a meal — how long it takes to become hungry again and how much food is consumed at the next meal.
- Perk-Up will allow dieters to eat less, without sacrificing nutrition and natural energy.
How do I use Perk Up?
- For best results, put one serving of Perk-Up in each of the first two cups of coffee every morning. This should provide substantial energy and fullness to make it to a healthy lunch,
without having to snack. Depending on an individual’s size and metabolism, one serving may be sufficient. Since Perk-Up is all natural it is completely safe to take thereafter,
one shot at breakfast should be sufficient. However, response rates can vary for individuals depending on different factors like body weight.
- Perk-Up comes in a twenty serving canister which can be kept in the kitchen or at the office. Perk-Up single serving packets will be available soon!
- Perk-Up will blend instantly in coffee, which improves the absorbency of the nutrients when compared to solid multivitamins.
Who can take it?
- Anyone who wishes to manage their appetite and moderate their food intake.
- It’s suitable for Diabetics and those on a caffeine free diet.
- It’s a perfect alternative for people who have trouble swallowing solid multivitamins.
- If taking any kind of medication, you should consult your doctor before taking Perk-Up as a precaution.
Perk-Up should be taken in conjunction with a balanced diet and is not a meal replacement.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read and follow label directions.